Lord Jesus, Thank you for everything you have done

Andree

Servant
Lord Jesus, Thank you for everything you have done in my life.
Lord Jesus please let me get paid from my investment in ### and also get refunded all my money back, I have left my job Lord in trust that I will forever have an income from my investments and then open my business. Jesus I also pray that ### will not go anywhere and they will always pay out. Please Lord Jesus I have rent to pay and a car and I need to live. I ask that you protect all my money and the money of all the other people invested. Thank you Jesus that we will have a response by today! and that we will all get our money back in Jesus name, Amen!!!!
 
Word of God says If anyone of u lacks wisdom ask me n i will give him generously

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n FILL this person with ur WISDOM N KNOWLEDGE BLESS his works Lord u know his desire plz have Mercy on FULFILL all his desires according to ur WILL n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by his life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord, I thank you for blessing my family and making a way where there is no way because I know you have a better and bigger plan for my husband and my siblings because you are the protocol breaker. I give the glory and honor and let your will be done in my family and my marriage for in...
Replies
6
Views
7K
Lord Jesus. Thank you for always being there with me. I feel your presence in my life, I feel your presence in my heart. I feel the warm energy you surround me with. Om Shanti. Thank you. Thank you for helping me find clarity with my business. Thank you for the good friends you've given me in...
Replies
8
Views
375
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,333
Members
651,209
Latest member
Swaerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom