2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Father God we praise You, please cancel this major unjust debt. Heal me of this inflammation. Bring wisdom protection and favor with your Holy Spirit and Fire, cease this constant burning smell around us soon.
Replies
3
Views
28
Plzz pray for Restoration and Reconciliation of my broken relationship My PROBLEM IS lovesickness. In May last year (###) (after 14 years of SINGLENESS) I met a man, but our relationship broke at the end of October (###). BUT I love this man, and want him to come back to me, I just miss him...
Replies
2
Views
82
Help me praying for my husband to be lost his job in August and is still unemployed. Whenever he attends interviews he only gets 'we regret' responses. We had plans to get married but it's difficult with the current circumstances, he cannot even afford to pay the bills. We desperately need a job...
Replies
3
Views
28
Praise the Lord who answers prayers and support us. Please pray for my ### as doctors are saying for plastic surgery. Please please pray so that there is no longer need to operate plastic surgery. Please please pray.
Replies
2
Views
23
I pray for long life and property upon me and my family, I pray for God blessing upon ### life, I pray for God's protection and divine connection upon my work and my ### life, I to travel out soon to ###, ###, ###, or ###, I pray to marry this year, I pray for long life upon my mom, let her eat...
Replies
2
Views
11
Prayer Warriors, please for ### health and safety with a new medication that may be giving ### some trouble. Pray that ### is safe and ### health is protected. God bless you!
Replies
5
Views
21
Pray for me to overcome my financial challenges. I need to pay all my debts. I am depressed with this whole situation.
Replies
4
Views
18
Jesus I'm crying out to you. Need help against this crazy spiritual warfare. You said call on me and I will answer you and Acts 2:21 promises that when we call on your name we will be delivered, saved. Thank you. I pray for an extra strong hedge of protection for us and your mighty warrior...
Replies
3
Views
35
My PROBLEM IS lovesickness. In May last year (2017) (after 14 years of SINGLENESS) I met a man, but our relationship broke at the end of October (2017). BUT I love this man, and want him to come back to me, I just miss him, and I am not fine at all. Please could u help me with prayer, that he...
Replies
3
Views
57
Om sai ram... Plz pray to ### to ### ### ### bcz ### ### ###...### ### ### as soon as possible..### ### ### ### ### upset..
Replies
2
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom