I pray for long life and property upon ###

Gleekeglen

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for long life and property upon me and my family, I pray for God blessing upon ### life, I pray for God's protection and divine connection upon my work and my ### life, I to travel out soon to ###, ###, ###, or ###, I pray to marry this year, I pray for long life upon my mom, let her eat the fruit of her labour, I pray for God to make me visible to my destiny helper and for me to be a helper to the needy, this and other prayers I ask through Christ our lord Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

government-affiliated Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ### , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen AmenPrayer for God help our financial creditWe need ###/- every month to pay credits, but...
Replies
11
Views
237
Pray for my mom she is suffering from fever and bodypains, low energy Jesus Christ heal her give good health and long life. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2 , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name...
Replies
10
Views
175
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### and give good health and healthy liver and long life. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen. Prayer for God help our financial credit. We need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have...
Replies
9
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,142
Messages
16,819,252
Members
651,204
Latest member
Thiolnunron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom