Praise the lord who answers prayers and support us

Yogita Sahu

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord who answers prayers and support us. Please pray for my ### as doctors are saying for plastic surgery. Please please pray so that there is no longer need to operate plastic surgery. Please please pray.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All I ever wanted was a lil bit feelings so I could try to live now so many years later with no feelings It's like I forgot how to live I don't know what is fun I don't get to live it hurts so bad help me please I'm the begotten son I need help to u know I'm about to cry
Replies
6
Views
212
Dear prayer warriors please join with us in giving thanks to Jesus Christ who has been answering payers by crushing head of Satan who has been spoiling our peace. Almighty God must utterly eliminate the evil folks who continuously think, talk, work devilish things against myself, family...
Replies
6
Views
212
Please pray for our world, nation, please pray for the pastors and church congregations all over the world, please please pray that my doctor endocrinologist Dr. ### will let me get my insulin pump. PLEASE PRAY GOD MAKES A WAY ALLOWS FOR A MIRACLE TO HAPPEN AND GOD ALLOWS MY ENDOCRINOLOGIST...
Replies
6
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,142
Messages
16,819,252
Members
651,204
Latest member
Thiolnunron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom