2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Kindly pray for me to get a job soon. And also please pray for me to step into my calling as part-time minister of Lord Jesus. ###
Replies
2
Views
15
pray for me to get healed from HIV and deliver me from alcohol drinking, smoking, and womanizing
Replies
2
Views
16
Praise Lord all, Please pray for my health and family members...
Replies
2
Views
18
I am suffering from shoulders and neck pain from the last two years which is unable me to do work and live a normal life. Please pray for me in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
3
Views
18
This is my new mail address, ### lives in ###. I feel happy to share my feelings and sorrow to prayer request forum. We have only hope in America, the biggest Christian country in the world. Pray for my children. They are going to attend the exam next month. This is a crucial year for them.
Replies
3
Views
33
Please pray that my thumb (right hand) will heal quickly so that I don't need to do stitches (doctors). It is a small wound but I do a lot of washing with my hands daily. Total repairing of a wound. By Jesus' wounds, I am healed in Jesus' name. Also, protection of any poisoning of the blood of...
Replies
2
Views
17
Please my brethren pray for me for my admission into medical school even though my transcript recordings are not yet complete.
Replies
2
Views
15
Dad is missing for the last 8 hours. He has lost his way. He is age ###.
Replies
2
Views
22
To get approval of my higher secondary appointment, I'm not receiving my salary, struggling hard, please pray for me.... Famy ###, ###
Replies
2
Views
56
Lord grant that I will receive a buyer’s offer for my home this week. Lord I need to receive an offer with nothing lower than $###,000. so I will be able to pay off my debts and buy a small mobile home. Lord I need to close escrow by end of March ###,### otherwise I will not have the money to...
Replies
3
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom