To get approval of my higher secondary

Brenvarelor

Disciple of Prayer
To get approval of my higher secondary appointment, I'm not receiving my salary, struggling hard, please pray for me.... Famy ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am trying to purchase my first car and I’m waiting for it to get approved so I just need all hands and everybody to help me. Pray that I’m able to get my first car and be able to pay my monthly payment on time.
Replies
9
Views
371
My board exam, Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) results will be published on 13th February. Pray for me especially to Ishtadevata so that I can pass with good results in all subjects. I can fulfill my mother's wish and see a happy smile on her face. I wish I could pass all the exams with good...
Replies
9
Views
386
Please pray for my higher secondary second year examination
Replies
1
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,130
Messages
16,819,179
Members
651,199
Latest member
Tyraeraorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom