2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Hi men and women of God. I am really tormented by spirit husband which has taken away my money, marriage, relationship, business and now it is trying to stop my job that I applied for in the ###. Recently I was interviewed and during the interview it brought just a slight confusion that...
Replies
2
Views
17
Break through on career and financially.
Replies
2
Views
20
Replies
2
Views
14
Please pray with me for fantastic health and vitality for us all, Amen
Replies
2
Views
12
my son ### ### he is in ### jail age ### years please prayer for his bail
Replies
2
Views
13
I need a breakthrough It seems every business deal in the last year has refused to materialise. Things start off well and suddenly go dead. I need God to arise on my behalf and establish the works of my hands and business. I also want to thank God for bringing a wonderful woman into my life.
Replies
2
Views
24
For the business this street ### wants to start, he asked me to pray for him. And now I humbly request you also to stand in faith and agreement for this young ### that all his desires may be fulfilled for God's Glory and honor. Amen
Replies
2
Views
12
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for career advancement and financial breakthrough.
Replies
2
Views
56
Attention Please! ! ! ! Beloved in Christ, One of the young man in ### (near ### District) suffering from Cancer. He is now in critical stage. The Doctors says that no more chance to live again. He is nearly ### years only. Sir please pray for you're valuable prayer right now. Plzzzzzzzzz...
Replies
3
Views
21
May God the Almighty One shine upon every soul like a magnet to be attracted to the Divine power and know the mighty power of God and through the Divine Blood of Jesus Christ great miracles will be manifested like a ripple to the glory of God and the mightiness will be known and the enemy will...
Replies
2
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom