2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I had a break up in December and I did my best for my other half. The unthinkable I did for ###. He left for another woman. Totally neglected me. Been saying a lot of hurtful things about me. Each day I try to forget but it is so difficult. I just need healing in my life I need closure.
Replies
2
Views
16
My name is ###. I need financial help. Creditors are troubling me. I have to settle on Friday. Please pray for me so I can arrange money.
Replies
2
Views
14
Man of God good morning my prayers request pray for me am suffering from spiritual attacks and no messes i pray God will use you to heal me amen
Replies
2
Views
16
yes how are you sir i want to pray for my ### and need help to build a ### in ### am a ### I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
17
Oh Lord. I'm losing concentration while studying. Please help me to concentrate and score good marks.
Replies
2
Views
13
Heavenly Father, I pray Father I pray that you will lead me to the better future and your purpose in my life.
Replies
2
Views
20
I need prayer for my boyfriend ###. He has walked out of his mother's house after they had an argument. He is stubborn and unwilling to humble himself. He is vocally abusive towards his mom and is sometimes towards me. He is struggling to find a job and also battling stomach cancer. I ask that...
Replies
3
Views
28
Praying for sleep
Replies
2
Views
14
Lord grant that I will receive a buyer’s offer for my home this week. Lord I need to receive an offer with nothing lower than $###,000. so I will be able to pay off my debts and buy a small mobile home. Lord I need to close escrow by end of March ###,### otherwise I will not have the money to...
Replies
3
Views
20
Hello everyone.. please help me pray for my ###. Hoping that he will be renewed. That his infidelity will be stop. Hoping for a happy and honest marriage again. Thank you.. hope our Lord Jesus Christ will grant your prayers. God bless you all
Replies
2
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom