2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

It’s been a year. Or many years. I have asked God to do things. To provide me things. I still have no answers. I still need a full time job as an ultrasound technician and my own apartment. Finances aren’t looking so good. I’m on the edge of not wanting to live anymore. Causing a mental toll...
Replies
2
Views
20
Please pray for my financial weakness of my family. Amen in Jesus name Yes
Replies
2
Views
14
1) Lyrics and song I Am No Victim (Lyric Video) - ### | Where His Light ... 2) Beautiful anointed alive version I Am No Victim (LIVE) - ### | Where His Light Was ...
Replies
2
Views
86
In need of money in the course of the day
Replies
2
Views
19
My little girl & I have the flu we are very sick & about to be done with the tamiflu medications that were prescribed to us. We are not getting better. We feel weak & are coughing constantly, it's affecting my ability to breathe, we are both stopped up & we can't eat. It's really bad on us...
Replies
3
Views
46
Praise the Lord, brother ### from ###. I am in need of a govt job, please pray for me.
Replies
2
Views
15
plzzz pry for my brother he is drinker, God plz give him to think aabout his fmly and mother..
Replies
3
Views
21
I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you and your family are facing. Here's a redacted version of your message: I have a tongue problem and face skin problems, my mother is struggling with a 2 legs always, and my sister has a eye tracom. If you need further assistance or support, please...
Replies
2
Views
24
Replies
3
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom