2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ. I got a financial breakthrough the past weeks. Now I want to buy a car that I saw on the Internet, an ISUZU WIZARD, a former Japanese car. I am now in the process of trying to get some foreign currency so that I buy it, but it's taking too long such that...
Replies
2
Views
23
Please pray for help with finances as my daughter has just completed her matric. The college which she is attending is very expensive and my husband and I really want her to be successful in life. She is busy with a higher certificate and next year wants to study law. We are not wealthy people...
Replies
3
Views
22
please pray for my son to get his Phd admission in ###
Replies
2
Views
19
I have a job interview for a dream job on Wed. This is after being downsized from my current job. Thank you for praying for me.
Replies
2
Views
20
Please heal my lungs from all this, whoever is causing this and Asthma, Rebuke this strong smoke in the air and Asthma off of the children as well. Lord Bless ###.
Replies
2
Views
66
Please pray for me I'm going to work, hope everything is fine at work and I'm happy, please pray for me.
Replies
2
Views
13
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###.
Replies
2
Views
14
I Need prayers. When I was young I was involved in an accident and was hit by something on my head and developed a small crack. Now that I have become older the crack has expanded and some nerves have entered into that crack. That causes me to faint and become unconscious like someone suffering...
Replies
5
Views
82
Heavenly Father I humbly beg of you to grant that the office problem will be sorted out soon with regard to recovery of data from the server after it has crashed and that those engineers will negotiate with regard to payment of reducing the amount. I pray that I will do my work efficiently...
Replies
3
Views
29
Back
Top Bottom