please pray for my ### to get his Phd

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that my proposed phd topic is accepted today. pls pray that the endorsement for ### to join my committee as co-chair is accepted today. pls pray that I continue to put together a list for my comps exam.
Replies
7
Views
161
Please do my ### wise card somehow make it easy please. also severe dehydration on teeht im so unwell. hwo am i supposed ot do this why is everythign so difficult Lor dpelase odsoemthign.please forgiv em for my idol worshiping pelase help em do my ### wise account wiht the kamera. high...
Replies
9
Views
105
pls pray that I create my PhD topic and comps list I have fear im not doing this correctly I have had a lot of it done weeks ago but did not submit it and did not look at it. I looked at it again and submitted what I have and it's not bad, it's fairly good. But it's not done. Pls help me focus...
Replies
7
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,973
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom