2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for my family, my marriage, and my children... my son is ###; he desperately needs a work... we as a family also need a ### bedroom house to rent or to buy; please pray for us... I really need a strong ministry; please pray for us.
Replies
3
Views
17
O Jesus I am a BSc Nursing 3rd year student. I had written my 1st year exam and 2nd year exam. In 1st year I failed for 5 exams and I wrote supplementary exam and I passed for only one subject. Now I wrote the exam again and waiting for the results and also along with that I had written my...
Replies
3
Views
56
Please pray for our son ### to surrender his life to Jesus
Replies
4
Views
99
Mera nam ### Lahre hai mai age 38 ki ho gai hu lekin meri sadi nhi ho rhi hai pls mere liye prayar kr dijiye ki jaldi hi meri sadi ho jaye
Replies
2
Views
13
Please pray for a good suitable job for me to earn and clear my debts.
Replies
3
Views
10
Please pray for restoration and peace in our family.
Replies
3
Views
15
I'm sorry to hear about your visa application issues. While I can't provide specific advice on visa matters, I recommend consulting with an immigration attorney or a visa consultant who can offer guidance based on your situation. They can help you understand the reasons for the denial and assist...
Replies
3
Views
131
That God will bless the work of my hand and grant my wife safe delivery.
Replies
3
Views
18
Prayers to end loneliness & allow health issues be minimal so I can be of service to God & others
Replies
5
Views
24
Please pray for my son who is looking for a perfect match as God desires.
Replies
3
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom