2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pray for me and my family. We always sick. May the demon of sickness be broken in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
3
Views
134
Dear prophet, i am ### from ###, pray for my son ###, who keep developing red eyes, possible due to an allergy. he is to go to school this week. our late fathers - ###, terminal benefits are being delayed to be given to us for unknown reasons. i ask for a speedy release. i also would...
Replies
3
Views
21
My father is hospitalized. His both the kidneys are damaged. He is going through dialysis since last ### months. His heart is not working properly. His one of the lungs is not well. Please pray for ### healing.
Replies
3
Views
34
hello dear brothers & sisters in Christ! Thank u for remembering me after a long gap of time. you are all sent messages me but i am not able to reply due to more and more hindrances i am facing. ok what ever it may be i would like to join with you by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. on 7th...
Replies
3
Views
19
Please pray for my cousin brother ### ### who is suffering from colon cancer and now he is not having enough blood count to take chemothrapy.
Replies
4
Views
19
Am praying and fasting for my ### there is too much pressure and I have not attained my target.
Replies
3
Views
17
Please pray that my sister ###, will soon get a fulltime job in ###, and that she will get her car fixed cheap. Please pray for my sister ###, and brother ###, that they will get help for their addictions, and also find work. Please pray that my true soulmate (###) will return to me soon..I miss...
Replies
3
Views
20
Pray for me to get govt job which I am going to write exam on ### and pray for me to get married.
Replies
3
Views
17
Morning daystar, my name is ### from ###, I love daystar so much especially ### and ###, I need prayers concerning my mind is like I easily forget most of the time I find it hard to memorise scriptures, am even scared to further my education bcoz am thinking am I gonna pass or what. Please pray...
Replies
3
Views
16
Please pray for our daughter ### she is in hospital in ### not expected to live through the night. Thank you
Replies
5
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom