2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Man of God we have been married for 13 years and we are blessed with a boy now 9 years old. Now we are unable to have another baby because I cannot realize the sperm during sexual intercourse and this has brought a lot of pain in our marriage. Man of God, pray for us to be blessed with a baby...
Replies
6
Views
33
The invitation to visit ### has not come through yet. It is coming to two months now. Continue praying for me so that it is processed as soon as possible. I trust in you Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
64
please pray for ### for ### good health
Replies
5
Views
36
i am in heavy financial debts. No channels are opening for clearing the same. Please pray to the almighty for his Grace to redeem me from debts.
Replies
5
Views
17
My Name is ### can u please pray for me I'm looking for job and a place to stay with m y kids
Replies
4
Views
18
I have anxiety about tests and in quizzes. And last semester I didn't get the best grades on those which makes me more anxious. And one of the classes this semester I am worried will be difficult. Please pray I get A's and B's on the tests and quizzes.
Replies
5
Views
91
Im ### ### from ###. I want to pray for my family and I want my family to pray for me.
Replies
3
Views
16
Sick of everything, fed up, how much I try to make my kids life suitable still cannot afford their basic needs nor the happiness they deserve. Right now I don't have enough money to take my sick son to the doctor, still I trust in you Lord. May your good will be done. Just give me patience and...
Replies
5
Views
26
Heavenly father teach me the way to approach my boss for the vacant position in our office which I am aspiring for, may you touch his heart and give that said vacant position to me in JESUS name, Amen......
Replies
3
Views
81
Please pray for ### as ### am not able to get a job in which ### can give ### best.
Replies
3
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom