i am in heavy financial debts. No###

D. P.Sarathy

Disciple of Prayer
i am in heavy financial debts. No channels are opening for clearing the same. Please pray to the almighty for his Grace to redeem me from debts.
 
Dear Lord God,

I pray in Your merciful heart that You would pour out Your favor and financial blessings, upon ### now, in the power of the name of Jesus, to the glory of God the Father, through Jesus Christ, Amen! God Bless!
 
Lord, please help ### for a breakthrough in finance. Help him to clear away all his debts in a miraculous way. In Jesus' mighty name I pray Amen.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please for me to be delivered from the spirit of financial debts, I have plans that I don't know what to do to be able to repay. Only ### can redeem me.
Replies
9
Views
334
Holy God, I am praying for your holy spirit and angels to come and relief me from financial debts.
Replies
11
Views
442
Dear Lord! I want to Thank you for guiding me through to this page and submit my prayer request. I ask you Jesus, to please Bless all those who established and support everyone reaching out to prayerrequest.com in need. Bless each Team member and their families. Grant them your spirit and...
Replies
8
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom