2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Hi my name ###. I was pregnant when I went for 5th month scanning. Baby heartbeat not found and baby was not alive. I am in big loss and my husband is telling your family is not happy with me and they don't like me. If they don't like, will go for divorce. I don't want to break my marriage. I...
Replies
3
Views
28
I want to retire, pay off my debts and live in the sun.
Replies
2
Views
27
I request you plz help me. I am in very crucial financial stage.
Replies
2
Views
20
With my humble request I pray God to return my fiancee "###" to me, let him restore our relationship. I truly miss her. I pray God may rebrand me into this new person so that she can see me as a better man whom she can be proud of. This I pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
3
Views
20
Please pray for my son to pass his med surg exam tomorrow at ###:###
Replies
2
Views
20
Replies
2
Views
18
Please pray for healing for my mother ###. She just had a cat scan and they say it looks like her liver is shrunken and they think there is wide spread cancer.
Replies
3
Views
16
My id block confirm kar do please please please Hide AppLock open karo please
Replies
2
Views
13
Hamari shadi ko 9 saal ho gaye he hame baccha hone ke liye parthna Karo aur ham viswas karte he parmeshour Yeshu mashi ne hame de diya he, aur muze Yeshu mashi ki shewa me aage badhaye, Yeshu mashi ke nam me Amen Amen Amen.
Replies
2
Views
34
Thank you, I would like to say thank you for everybody praying for me. I just found out that I did not get the position for the human resources management training program. I know that God has something wonderful for me and my future.
Replies
2
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom