2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I would like you to stand with me and pray for the restoration of my marriage and for the fruit of the womb.
Replies
5
Views
50
Please pray for me, my son has been missing for ### months now, please put me in your prayers, thanks.
Replies
5
Views
28
I suffer from maladaptive day dreaming, confusion, numbness, double eye vision, balance and coordination problems, lack of control of bladder, fatigue and anxiety...please pray for ###
Replies
6
Views
63
Lord thank you for the money I have the benefits I have 1 bed room flat I have for my faith salvation first all you have ever done for me all you do for me I ask you please lord heal every part of me that needs healing heal my scalp from all itchiness irrational dryness permanently please in...
Replies
3
Views
21
Prayer for my grandson ### ###
Replies
2
Views
18
Pray for us. We planned to move towards ###. There are a few issues.
Replies
4
Views
22
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5 and Isaiah 59:19) and I ask for...
Replies
3
Views
13
Please Lord, opened the doors tomorrow this lady see me tomorrow morning so she can do my taxes in Jesus name.
Replies
3
Views
17
Heavenly Father in heaven thank you for everything You have done and are about to do healing restoration physically mentally financially spiritually in all areas of my life all glory to you
Replies
4
Views
22
GRANT ME A MIRACLE TO HAPPEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE BLESS ME ABUNDANTLY WITH WEALTH HEALTH AND PROSPERITY BLESS ALL LOVE ### UNASH YOUR CHILD FOREVER I LOVE YOU AMEN
Replies
4
Views
23
Back
Top Bottom