2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please Lord Bless me with $5,000 dollars so I can move to ### where my son lives, I have tried to save the money but I have not been able to because I don't make a lot of money and I have bills to pay, like my rent. Please love make a way like I know you can. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
21
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###.
Replies
4
Views
19
Hi my Brothers and Sisters in Christ!! I'm asking please that you will agree with me in prayer. I've been having this 3 year challenge of attaining my drivers license. I'm ### years old and have a ### year old daughter. I want her to feel like she can depend on me and not just her dad to take...
Replies
6
Views
74
Please pray urgently for ###'s job safety at ### throughout 2018 and in the future years to come as ###, ###, and ### are still studying in ### /### and we need funds for their ### education, Amen. Please pray urgently for good health of all family members, thankyou for promplt cure of ###, ###...
Replies
4
Views
37
Please all pray this is very important to me I declare degree all every single all photographs all videos all selfies that are taken of me with every all cameras all phones at all times in all places every one of them are totally incredibly blessed in every way now always every one of them in...
Replies
4
Views
13
Please pray for my husband, he is admitted in CCU for tachycardia and hypertension.
Replies
5
Views
27
Oh my god, Please forgive my sin and please hear my prayer. One of my friend ### he in his second interview stage. Yesterday the company called but the interview wasn't happened. They postponed because of ###. Please help him to attend it by today. And am seeing in my heart his family is happy...
Replies
10
Views
70
I ask you Lord please grant me incredibly abundant more hair on my whole head now THAT I am so amazed in Jesus name Lord women's hair is her crown grant me best ever abundant incredibly beautiful hair now please in Jesus names I also command all itchiness all scalp problems leave my scalp...
Replies
3
Views
14
God, please help me find the right job for me. It’s so hard finding a job since people want people with tons of experience.
Replies
6
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom