2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Urgent please all pray there is power power in Jesus name all itchiness all every scalp irration inflammation all every scalp problems itchiness thin hair leave right now in Jesus name my scalp hair never return in Jesus name lord please heal my scalp totally completely in every way now in Jesus...
Replies
2
Views
16
Replies
2
Views
20
A###deep mera koi kam nahi ###, mai foran Jana par kam nahi ###, ###.
Replies
2
Views
45
Jesus please help me with my son with his OCD and his worries. It his causing so much chaos in our house. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
16
praise God almighty I pray to give me unlimited favour and we prosper in life ### and ### and does people who did me wrong be paid...in Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
4
Views
68
Please people of God pray for my relationship is on the rock, I have been praying for it but things are just getting worse please pray for ###.
Replies
4
Views
22
I need the Holy Spirit baptism in my life.
Replies
3
Views
15
Dear Abba Father please help me to hear Your Voice and be capable to obey. Please help me to wait on You while You direct me towards the projects, jobs, purpose You defined for me to participate into. In Christ Jesus my Lord's Name, amen amen
Replies
3
Views
93
I'm sorry to hear about your difficult situation. It sounds like you're going through a very challenging time. Seeking clarity and guidance is important, and it might be helpful to talk to a counselor or therapist who can provide support and help you explore your options. Additionally...
Replies
3
Views
23
Please pray for ### who was just told his colon cancer has spread to his lungs and he has less than 1 yr with his wife and 2 kids. He is a Christian and needs our prayers desperately. Also pray for my health as I am diabetic with hypertension and am having circulation issues in my left arm and...
Replies
4
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom