I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Galadgorn

Disciple of Prayer
I'm sorry to hear about your difficult situation. It sounds like you're going through a very challenging time. Seeking clarity and guidance is important, and it might be helpful to talk to a counselor or therapist who can provide support and help you explore your options. Additionally, continuing to involve the appropriate authorities and setting clear boundaries, as you have been doing, is crucial for your safety and well-being. Praying for wisdom and peace during this time can also be beneficial. Remember to take care of yourself and seek support from trusted friends or family members.
 
Believe 100% and visualize in maximum detail.. it will work.. believe without doubt. God definitely helps you..oh God we know you know everything about us. Please help ###.. thank you for hearing my prayer
 
Dear Lord God,

Only You can direct this situation and give ### the answers to what she is seeking. Lord, I pray that You will give her comfort & clarity, while You are working out her situation, in the Power of the name of Jesus, to the glory of God the Father, through Jesus Christ, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
192
Can you pray for me I need legal restitution so I can see and be with my family I miss them so much will you pray that God will guide me and put the right people in my life to guide me through this legal situation thank you and God Bless You.
Replies
8
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom