2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pls pray for my friend and change is heart and mind to talk to me. Thank you
Replies
3
Views
18
Lord this means so much to me please I ask you lord please do this for me now in Jesus name I declare degree all every single all particular things products items new best ever new creamy dewy radiant uplifting brighting light reflecting new foundations new tinted mostruisers cosmetics I desire...
Replies
3
Views
15
GOD THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. GOD I LOVE YOU. SORRY GOD I WAS BLAMING YOU FOR MY BAD CONDITION BUT I FORGOT THAT YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING. YOU CHOSE GOOD LIFE FOR ME THAT'S WHY I AM SUFFERING FROM BAD TIME. GOD PLEASE ARRANGE GOOD JOB FOR ME THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO FEED MYSELF. GOD I AM ALONE NOW I...
Replies
2
Views
16
Better late than never. I was writing small articles since my childhood after my Transformational sessions with the great author and world's best transformation coach. I could bring out clearly my dreams and I prepared a small motivational book which got ready for publishing. First, thank...
Replies
3
Views
23
I am having difficulty walking due to an abnormality in my spine which is causing a lot of arthritic pain and stiffness. Please pray that I will get proper treatment. Please also pray that the Lord will give me wisdom about finding other employment or open the door to another job. Thanks
Replies
5
Views
42
I pray at this hour for I have been struck my my eldest son this night. I ask that God intervene because I know NOT what to do. Many have intervened this night to keep him off me but he continues to torment us outside our home antagonizing. Please God HELP.. I am worn from ALL of these...
Replies
2
Views
29
My name is ### ### I'm asking you to pray for my girlfriend ### ### she is currently locked up. I miss her real bad and she is really a wonderful good hearted person. Please pray she gets out soon and turns her life around. Also restore our relationship to the fullest. Help us to be strong and...
Replies
2
Views
18
The god of this world has blinded ###'s eyes to the truth of Jesus and to the terrible truth of what he did when he committed adultery. His brother, not a Christian, told him after his affair to “follow your heart,” not realizing that ### had swallowed Satan’s baited poisoned hook of offense and...
Replies
2
Views
106
Please I am applying for my nursing pin number and I want you to help me in prayers.
Replies
5
Views
104
For God to deliver me from poverty, even as am serving God
Replies
5
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom