2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Plz pray for ### that ### may live a holy life
Replies
3
Views
21
Please pray for my son. He needs your prayers. Please help ###, my son, with job opportunities that pay him a consistent pay weekly. Thank you for wrapping your arms around him and keeping him safe and employed with a job he has a passion to do. Keep him positive and in your grace. Thank...
Replies
3
Views
29
Dear Lord I pray to find a loving and kind partner to be my husband from ###. Thank you in the name of Our Lord Jesus . Amen
Replies
2
Views
19
Hello, I'm ### ### ###. I'm a college student at ###, and I'm studying History as a college student. I don't make much money at work, so I need help paying for my college bills. I have one coming up on the 19th of this month, and I don't know how I'm going to pay for it. Please pray that I can...
Replies
3
Views
28
Please pray for my wife ### For the past ### months she has problem with her left arm and leg. Is not a stroke, no pain but very frustrated it has weaken and making movement difficult and very irritating for her to do house works. Please pray as I have go all over the country to find cure...
Replies
5
Views
23
Pray for my daughter ### who is having her grade12 board practical starting from today till Thursday..
Replies
3
Views
24
Oru joli kittan eniku vendi prayer cheyane. ###, ###, and ###'s health and well-being. ###, ###, and ###'s family members. ###, ###, and ###'s recovery and healing. ###, ###, and ###'s spiritual journey. ###, ###, and ###'s personal growth and development. ###, ###, and ###'s...
Replies
2
Views
129
Jayyasy.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.###.#...
Replies
2
Views
15
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this difficult time. It's important to seek support from trusted friends, family, or a counselor who can provide guidance and comfort. Additionally, consider reaching out to local support groups or community resources that can offer assistance...
Replies
3
Views
30
Please comfort and heal all wounds from hatred and violence. Proclaim Jesus savior and lord. Free us father from our ignorance. ### Amen
Replies
3
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom