2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Plz pray 4 a fresh outpouring of Holy Spirit. Deliverance from satanic n evil nightmares, harassing neighbors, n pests. Protection, provision, sleep, peace, His wisdom, clarity. Good Dr care n healing all areas. Restoration. Wisdom n provision with car repairs. Need miracles. I need closeness...
Replies
3
Views
16
Please help me to feel better and calm my nerves.
Replies
2
Views
16
Please pray for my wonderful husband who was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. (Don’t want to say it because don’t want to claim it.) He meets with the radiation Oncologist tomorrow. Please pray that he can safely watch without treatment. Your prayers of love are so appreciated. May you...
Replies
3
Views
117
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Thank you for looking after ### when she went to her cleaning jobs today. Thank you for looking...
Replies
2
Views
11
I need to hear from heaven today. I need a miracle.
Replies
2
Views
11
It’s been a year. Or many years. I have asked God to do things. To provide me things. I still have no answers. I still need a full time job as an ultrasound technician and my own apartment. Finances aren’t looking so good. I’m on the edge of not wanting to live anymore. Causing a mental toll...
Replies
2
Views
14
I would like to request prayer for healing that is taking place in my life. ###
Replies
3
Views
20
Please help ### to walk back on the paths of righteousness. Whatever is blocking her attention let it be removed in the Name of Jesus. Pray for Spiritual direction, wisdom and protection over her in the Name of Jesus. Help Lord.
Replies
3
Views
18
Please pray our internet starts working Soon. I have online assignments I need to get to.
Replies
2
Views
15
i lead a new company heavy equipment
Replies
2
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom