2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for me that my new 3 D's I will receive today because tomorrow I will go to my ###.
Replies
2
Views
20
I am constantly putting my love for comfort and security above my love for Christ. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will help me to love and cherish Christ above everything. Please pray that I have the willingness to let go of anything holding me back from being 100% in love with Jesus.
Replies
2
Views
16
Please I nlet ed all my prayer warriors to pray for my son ###. The devil is not winning! ### went to file a protective order and she stated a lot of lies which did not happen she put herself as the victim. I declare and decree the truth is going to reveal. My son has court on the 12th or 13th...
Replies
4
Views
20
My name is ### ### my request is I want to job because my family problems are big and bank loan are higher plz prayer for me My name is ### ### in ### my request is I want to government job because my family problems are big and bank loan is higher plz prayer for me
Replies
2
Views
15
Please pray for a miracle ###'s blood sugar get manageable. They are very uncomfortable and dangerous. Hard on his body. Please pray his diabetes gets manageable.
Replies
4
Views
22
lord bring people to buy all my books and toys this month lord Needing money for my ### medical treatment and food for my children lord bless my family oh lord
Replies
2
Views
54
Please pray for the boyfriend of a person my wife works with. While shoveling snow, he suffered a severe aneurysm in his heart which caused internal bleeding. He is in the hospital undergoing emergency surgery. It seems his life is hanging in the balance and he's only ### years old. Please pray...
Replies
2
Views
14
Dear God help me with the accounting exam I would have tomorrow. I've been studying but there's still some topics I don't understand and my stress levels are so high. Please let me feel your peace, rest in your presence and do the best I can. I want to cry. I don't want to fail. Please let me...
Replies
3
Views
24
This is a night when everything seems so dark and broken. I just don't know what to do. I take medication to feel a little calm. My brain is feeling like a vacuum. It absorbs so many broken dreams. I feel so weak. I am looking for relief. Practicing meditation. But I don't know if it is good...
Replies
4
Views
83
Thank you lord I won ### pounds on scrach card please lord bless me to win alot higher amounts all the jackpots now without delay in Jesus namess
Replies
2
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom