My name is ### ###, my request is I

Alrell

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### ### my request is I want to job because my family problems are big and bank loan are higher plz prayer for me

My name is ### ### in ### my request is I want to government job because my family problems are big and bank loan is higher plz prayer for me
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, thank You for being there for me, for Your love, and for keeping me safe today. God, I made a mistake. I was greedy for a higher score and changed my test answers. I feel anxious and guilty about it. Please forgive my dishonesty and take away this fear and the terrifying results I will...
Replies
11
Views
231
Jesus thank you. I am still alive because of your sacrifice. I need you now to please grant my request for a new job and management. A place where I am able to excel and win. I am truly depleted and burnt out. I can't sleep and my focus is horrible because of the stress of my current job. They...
Replies
9
Views
165
Lord Jesus, through good and bad times, you have never left my side. I have done many things in life that I regret so much. I felt more blamed about my everything in my relationship, angry, jealousy, being selfish, arrogant. Lord, help me change to do good in people's lives, my family's...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom