2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord thank you for the money I have the benefits I have in Jesus name I declare degree my fiancé's financial income bank balance savings enlarges incredibly abundantly now more more every day the blessings of the Lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble sorrow to it now I receive the wealth...
Replies
3
Views
17
Prayer for ### to contact ### asap
Replies
3
Views
19
GOD be my guide and stay by my side. Hold me tight whenever I cry. GOD be my light and watch me through the night. GOD whisper to me that everything is going to be alright. GOD don't leave me alone when I'm afraid and sad. GOD please tell me life is not that bad. GOD im crying out to...
Replies
5
Views
27
Dear Lord and Father, there must be a breakthrough or a breaking point, have mercy and make it today. Amen
Replies
5
Views
20
Praise report: thank you everyone for praying for my niece, ###! She’s come back to the Lord and left the drug scene!!! Please keep praying for her I know she’s gotta battle losing her friends from that scene and she’s trying to go to school and make it to church every Sunday. I believe Jesus...
Replies
4
Views
23
Heavenly Father please watch over ###'s wife ###. You know what all they are going thru, since she has had these strokes. He is trying so hard to help her in all she needs. Please watch over ### also, he has many health problems to. Please heal them both. Thank you Father for all you do for us...
Replies
6
Views
31
I am ### from ###. I want to request for prayer for my mother. She is suffering from breast ### pain and it has become a major issue. It may be required for operation but it's risky, so I request you please pray for my mother. Thanking you ### ###@###.com
Replies
5
Views
22
Our Father in Heaven, Hallowed be Your Name! Your Kingdom come! Your Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven! ------------------ Give us this day our daily bread! And forgive our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from...
Replies
4
Views
17
It’s been a year. Or many years. I have asked God to do things. To provide me things. I still have no answers. I still need a full time job as an ultrasound technician and my own apartment. Finances aren’t looking so good. I’m on the edge of not wanting to live anymore. Causing a mental toll...
Replies
7
Views
27
IN JESUS NAME I ASK RECEIVING BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN FOR ALL PRAYERS AND REQUEST OF ALL INCLUDING MYSELF TO COME TRUE AND BE GIVEN TODAY IN JESUS NAME I ASK RECEIVING FINAL PAYMENT FROM ALL 5 DEBTORS SO I CAN PAY MY DEBTS OFF AND MOVE OUT BEFORE THE END OF FEBRUARY 2018 IN JESUS NAME LOVE YOU...
Replies
7
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom