Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray with me for an urgent financial breakthrough and provision. I need approximately £### total by ###–### August, and currently have nothing. Please pray that God opens the right doors for employment, transcription, online work and other legitimate opportunities, gives me wisdom and...
Dear Lord, Today, I come before You with a heart full of hope, excitement, and faith. I cannot explain why I feel this way, but deep inside, I feel that something beautiful is coming. Lord, I have been praying for so many things for so long. I continue to trust You, even when I cannot see the...
Requesting from the Great God of the universe, a breakthrough, healing, guidance and strength to cope as I wait. "Thank you God for what you have been doing thus far for me. You are mighty! There is absolutely nothing that is too hard for you to handle. Asking for your mercy also. In Jesus'...