2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Father God in the name of Jesus I come to you praying that the letter I got today is an approval letter for unemployment and that the claim come in this week. I really need it. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
29
Almighty God we laud and magnify your holy name for the blessings that you bestow upon us. Merciful Lord we ask you to forgive us all the sins we have committed knowingly or unknowingly in our thoughts, words and actions. King of Kings we entreat you to give us the right buyer for our land...
Replies
7
Views
171
Dear God, I come to You in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord, will You give me someone who will be with me as I do things with the horses. Just a back up person, who is positive and kind. LOL Thank You Lord, in Jesus Christ's Name amen
Replies
6
Views
23
God please bless me with a good Christian man. Thank you Jesus. Amen
Replies
7
Views
24
I have spiritual weakness and stomach problem. Let Jesus touch me please share me in your prayer. I also have huge debt and I need Jesus to show me the way for repaying. I am very selfish for Jesus but so demanding. Please help me reach his forgiveness so as to receive his love. I don't have...
Replies
5
Views
41
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
2
Views
16
Father God praying this unemployment been approved and the check come in this week. Father God I need this before bills get behind. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
4
Views
16
I pray for my ###'s rosacea to completely leave her face. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
25
I feel I especially need prayers from ### due to the circumstances, in addition to the other wonderful people that will be praying. My husband ### (###) left our special needs son and me back in November ###. Not only did he abandon us, he ran across the country to ### just to be with her. She...
Replies
5
Views
103
Back
Top Bottom