2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Praise the Lord I am ###.. I have request you to pray for my family quarrel within my wife ### and my mother ### ..... Pls pray for them. Pls pray for them loving spirit... Thanks Praise the Lord..
Replies
3
Views
28
Please please all pray this is so very important to me I declare degree all every single all photographs all videos all selfies taken of me with every all cameras all phones at all times in all places every one of them of me are totally incredibly abundantly blessed in every way now always every...
Replies
2
Views
15
Qtn! When I pray, I have this negative thought of “no” that comes in and change the positive vibes into a negative one. I tried praying harder and smarter, but that “no” is still there. I want to keep praying but it seems the end result is always no.
Replies
6
Views
51
Lord I ask you please touch my hair grant me please incredibly abundantly more hair on my whole head that I am totally astonished amazed now remove all itchyness thin hair from my hair replace think hair with abundant beautiful stunning hair lord please grant me the very best abundant incredibly...
Replies
3
Views
19
Father God, Thank you for this day. Thank you for all the blessings. Pls bless my heart and pls fill it with patience and understanding. Thank you Father God! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!
Replies
2
Views
15
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
399
Dear God I pray that money Flow to keep my place from eviction and mis confuse the situation on my taxes that it will all come together that there will not be a confusion to receive my full amount in my tax refund to take care of my rent and my debt. God hear my cry for help and I trust you that...
Replies
3
Views
31
Good day My Brothers and Sisters here in Prayer Request.com My Wife has undergone severe coughing, due to common cold and became weak for almost 2 months. The causes were bacteria and viruses being transmitted and infected her by her officemates and even in our home, our family has not spared...
Replies
6
Views
65
Please God as I drive cross country let your good angels hold me close also Dear Lord please let the job be available. Lord you feed the thousand with a few fish and  a loaf of bread also as David stood before a giant with just a sling  and the giant fell before your Grace Dear Lord  Hear my...
Replies
2
Views
15
Please all pray all itchiness all every scalp problems asthma all anxiety all depression all sadness sorrow all unhappiness all bad period pains all stomach bloatedness all every pain thin hair all every skin problems all skin blemishes leave every part of me now never return in Jesus name I...
Replies
4
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom