Please all pray all itchiness all every scalp problems

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please all pray all itchiness all every scalp problems asthma all anxiety all depression all sadness sorrow all unhappiness all bad period pains all stomach bloatedness all every pain thin hair all every skin problems all skin blemishes leave every part of me now never return in Jesus name I command abundant incredibly more hair on my whole head right now THAT I am astonished amazed now without delay in Jesus namess I declare degree my youth is renewed restored in every way part of me abundantly now I look more than 20 years younger than what I really am in every way part of me now always the beauty glory radiance of God is upon every part of me incredibly abundantly now always I will not admire I will be admired I outshine every woman all girls in every way abundantly now always I receive every amazing incredibly compliments abundantly now always I am getting more more beautiful gorgeous stunning striking alot younger sexier radiant stronger in every way part of me abundantly more more every day all the new very very best ever new creamy dewy radiant uplifting brighting light reflecting new foundations new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires in new pump bottles great prices all.floods right now without delay now every all shops all.places all shelfs all stores all every make up brands company's all.make up manufacturers all every Primark stores in new pump bottles great prices abundantly now that I can buy that I look feel totally stunning my very best ever with Lord I ask you please do this for me in Jesus namess
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless please please make me me please absolutely every single part of me please please the total total very very best ever model photogenic person in tbe whole entire world right now always forevermore more more...
Replies
9
Views
199
Lord i ask you please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single marks every single scars every single dents every single all all every single pot holes all every single lumbs bumbs absolutely all every single lumby bumby bits raised bits red bits absolutely...
Replies
9
Views
147
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve please please please heal heal absolutely every single part of me from head to tie now please in jesus name inpower absolutely every single part of me heal absolutely every single part of me renew restore every single part of me fill me with incredible...
Replies
7
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom