Qtn! When I pray, I have this negative thought of “no”

luckyin13

Prayer Partner
Qtn! When I pray, I have this negative thought of “no” that comes in and change the positive vibes into a negative one. I tried praying harder and smarter, but that “no” is still there. I want to keep praying but it seems the end result is always no.
 
It's not "no". It's like the Host Administrator says, if prayers aren't answered like we expect, keep praying. God sees the big picture. Praise and thank him for what you do have. We can't tell God what to do. We are supposed to be humble servants following his plan for us.
 
Keep strong and believe that this wall will crumble down. God is with you and he assigned a great Guardian angel to stand by you defending you from this persecution for God has promised ask and it will be given through the Divine Blood of Jesus Christ seek and you will find the happiness you want in your life and knock and doors will be open for you to show the path that God is lighting up for you. God never lies these are his promises but keep pushing for you are not on your own. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
When I pray for others, I do not feel the sense of “no” but when I pray for myself, no is prevalent. Father God, in spite of my short comings and all that I am going thru, I can certainly use a few prayers but I cannot focus or pray on my behalf. Thank you, Father!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray to remove negative thought patterns and beliefs from my system and fill me up with positive energy and optimism. Please pray for me to have unwavering faith in God and grant me the power of prayer and the potential to manifest my goals.
Replies
7
Views
430
I need to stop having negative thoughts about my ex-husband. I need to forgive him. I need to be nice because our marriage is over. There is no reason for me to complain. Please let us be peaceful and friendly as we enter the next phase in life. Please help me save money and keep health...
Replies
8
Views
349
God is a savior. Please let me have the jackpot winner of the mega millions Powerball lottery whichever one or the take five ticket. Please help us over from my dreams and get rid of all financial burdens. Help us win the jackpot please I want to help so many people. I want to do good things...
Replies
6
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom