Lord I ask you please touch my ### grant me please

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I ask you please touch my hair grant me please incredibly abundantly more hair on my whole head that I am totally astonished amazed now remove all itchyness thin hair from my hair replace think hair with abundant beautiful stunning hair lord please grant me the very best abundant incredibly ticker fuller longer stronger radiant hair that in an totally amazed now without delay in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I ask you please please make the filler I got in my face please please go incredibly incredibly totally incredibly smooth in every way right now in Jesus Christ name please heal my eyes from absolutely all dryness watering every all eye permanently right now never ever return ever now...
Replies
9
Views
547
Lord I ask you please please multiply multiply incredibly abundantly please the whole hair on my whole head where there is absolutely no no spaces at all it is soo incredibly abundantly thick now more more every day please please lord make the whole hair on my whole head grow please please grow...
Replies
8
Views
447
Very very urgent lord please touch my skin make all absolutely all areas I got filler incredibly totally smooth in every way absolutely no lumps bumps. Raised bits at all incredibly smooth right now please lord by your power in Jesus Christ names.
Replies
9
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom