Dear God, I come to You in the Name of the Lord Jesus

essa

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear God, I come to You in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord, will You give me someone who will be with me as I do things with the horses. Just a back up person, who is positive and kind. LOL Thank You Lord, in Jesus Christ's Name amen
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer horse blessing of day sea color.jpg
    quote prayer horse blessing of day sea color.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
208
almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
164
Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom