Prayer to Cherish Christ

Teddyspaghetti

Disciple of Prayer
I am constantly putting my love for comfort and security above my love for Christ. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will help me to love and cherish Christ above everything. Please pray that I have the willingness to let go of anything holding me back from being 100% in love with Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Respect and being cherished and loved from 4 person in my head who are constantly the reason of my stress. Lord have mercy. I need a miracle. All kinds of harassment and disrespect from them and I love them. Repentance from them - in total opposite direction - them to see NEW ME and respecting...
Replies
7
Views
238
  • Article Article
```markdown This prayer is adapted from the Daily Marriage Prayer podcast Dear Lord, Please inspire creative ways to express our love and to prove it through our actions. May our intentional encouragement lead us to admire each other more. If there is anything getting in the way of our...
Replies
0
Views
260
Lord, please clear up the cold in my ###'s chest and protect her. Lord I also pray for freelance work as I am a struggling professional ###. Lord, help us.
Replies
8
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom