Please I nlet ed all my prayer warriors to pray for ###

Alicia Garcia

Disciple of Prayer
Please I nlet ed all my prayer warriors to pray for my son ###. The devil is not winning! ### went to file a protective order and she stated a lot of lies which did not happen she put herself as the victim. I declare and decree the truth is going to reveal. My son has court on the 12th or 13th. Please pray that the truth will come out in the name of Jesus and that he will be able to see his children.
 
Thank you and I decree where there is 2 or more God is in the mist. The devil is not stealing our joy!!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift me up and help me pray that the Lord Jesus Christ intervenes and rebukes Satan from me and all of his evil ways and spirits. I’ve been struggling so bad lately with my insecurities and emotions, and the devil knows how to attack. I pray with everything in me for the Lord to rebuke...
Replies
10
Views
561
To all my prayer warriors, please pray for my family to bless us more kind-hearted donors who will give us financial assistance for the payment of cochlear implant costing millions including hospital bills, claiming for your provisions Lord. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
515
"My Prayer Warriors" Please, I need your power of prayers. I want to move my brother, ###, to a cleaner, better, safer neighborhood for the rest of his entire life on this earth. I want ### to stop looking so depressed. I want ### to look strong and healthy. I want ###'s smile, laughter, and his...
Replies
14
Views
595
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom