2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Till now I didn't get a good job. From October I am trying. But nobody is taking me. After interview, all are telling they will call back. But not getting a job. I am so much worried. Please pray for ### to get a permanent job with good salary and all the facilities today.
Replies
3
Views
27
I am so sad and unable to even talk to God. My family does not ever have time for me. They want me to babysit all the time. They never check on my feelings. My son never has time to call. My sisters don't even like me anymore. They leave me out of everything. I am so alone. Please help.
Replies
4
Views
34
I humbly come before you requesting that you join your prayers to mine in Jesus name asking Him to make things better for me. The CT scan was abnormal; I'm praying that the cancer never comes back. Also, I pray that I feel better emotionally; I'm down in the dumps, partially because the woman...
Replies
3
Views
40
Lord, don't know what to say in a very critical situation.
Replies
2
Views
12
Please pray that the landlord won’t sell my home
Replies
2
Views
17
Please continue to pray for me and my finances. I am in need of an immediate and abundant financial breakthrough by Wednesday morning, February 7, 2018, so I don't have to move from my home. Thank you all and God bless you!!!
Replies
4
Views
22
Please help me pray for ###. She has this prolonged menstruation period and it is making her pale and weak. The doctor hasn’t diagnosed anything or given any medicines at the moment; she needs to have an ultrasound and blood extraction. The family is feeling terrified and uneasiness of the...
Replies
3
Views
21
MY GRANDMA IS DYING RIGHT NOW IN THE HOSPITAL PLEASE PRAY SHE IS ALRIGHT SHE JUST HAD SURGERY AND WAS DOING FINE BUT HER BLOOD PRESSURE IS DROPPING PLEASE TOUCH AND HEAL HER IN JESUS HOLY NAME! NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES! THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER!!! PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR HER!!!!
Replies
3
Views
23
Good afternoon I need your prayer together with me to sell this van I want this jeep van to be sold this month for ### I don't need this van It only ### and ### and we have another car I desperately need this to be sold Sent the photo too God bless
Replies
2
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom