I am so sad and unable to even talk to ###

Ceor

Disciple of Prayer
I am so sad and unable to even talk to God. My family does not ever have time for me. They want me to babysit all the time. They never check on my feelings. My son never has time to call. My sisters don't even like me anymore. They leave me out of everything. I am so alone. Please help.
 
Jesus came persecuted from beginning to end.

He being rejected by his own gave them in return the answer for survival and peace.

In your name and no other can one be found blameless.

May this servant find grace in your sight holy spirit.

Now, and always.

Amen
 
Thanks ###,

This is what I needed. Thanks for praying for grace.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.









 

Attachments

  • quote prayer Ayo morning others faith strength help humble heart blessings for others  Ayo.jpg
    quote prayer Ayo morning others faith strength help humble heart blessings for others Ayo.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having really bad tooth pain. We just got two root canals for me, but that alone cost me $### a month, and I have ### more cavities, with several more needing root canals. I can't even pay it, my parents had to pay it, and I'm still in severe pain. I've been struggling to find work going on...
Replies
10
Views
188
I’m sad, I’m lost. no income, family or anything. Today I wondered down the street very confused About my life. I feel very desperate and I just can’t believe any more and everything is headed downhill. ☹️☹️ Hearts have turned cold. I just don’t understand anything anymore. I’m barely surviving...
Replies
10
Views
351
Dealing with fear bad. Everything that could have gone wrong literally has I wanted to end my life. Feels like I am going backwards and I'm literally stranded just praying for more hours at the best work I can find right now as I am on a flex schedule at Amazon. Every application to be permanent...
Replies
6
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom