Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Hi, I am trying to sell my home and move my family into a home that will provide my children with more space to grow and play as we have outgrown our current home. We have had difficulty selling due to the market and I have been praying for things to finally break open and move forward. Please...
It never seems to fail that I'm worried at my landlord has to come in here on Monday to interrupt to see about getting the windows measured so he can set the process of putting new windows in my home but my fear is that once he comes in the home she's all what needs to be done from the previous...
Heavenly Father, I commit my housing situation into Your hands. Please touch my landlord's heart with kindness, understanding, and compassion. Grant me favor so that I may be allowed to remain in my home and be given grace to pay my rent when I receive my salary. Lord, You are my Provider, and...