2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for my ### he has pancreatic cancer Holy Spirit Please heal my ### give him a second chance at life He loves the Lord and wants to Honour Him with his life I ask in Jesus Name
Replies
3
Views
13
It’s been a year. Or many years. I have asked God to do things. To provide me things. I still have no answers. I still need a full time job as an ultrasound technician and my own apartment. Finances aren’t looking so good. I’m on the edge of not wanting to live anymore. Causing a mental toll...
Replies
3
Views
23
Please pray for people on this site. Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time. We are here for one another. Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired for them. Many need jobs and have...
Replies
3
Views
14
I pray that God's perfect will be done in my life and ###. I pray for His will to be done in every aspect and area and for the wisdom to make the right choices. I pray that He would guide my every move and make my crooked path straight. Heal my relationships, heart and mind. In Jesus's name Amen
Replies
3
Views
23
My son ### submitted a few writings that might help find a potential job opportunity. Help them be received with favor and be bought to help him with his career in this coming week. Help him receive good news regarding his work he submitted with the website but also the show. Please Lord help...
Replies
3
Views
66
Please give free Bibles for me so I can read and give some Bibles to those who need them but haven't paid for them. If possible, please kindly help.
Replies
2
Views
37
Mera Ghar ka financial condition ekdam thik nahi. Isliye please aap God ko mere liye pray kar dijiye ki mujhe job mil jaye.
Replies
2
Views
23
please pray for a miracle for my sister as she has an appt with another gynaecologist tomorrow the first one terrified her please pray for healing a good dr non-invasive treatment options and a normal second pap smear result Lord please be with her in Jesus Name amen thank You Lord
Replies
2
Views
17
Dear Lord.... Wrap your arms around us with the holy spirit to grant our basic needs and keep us safe and healthy. My son ### needs your protection in his marriage and finances. Keep ### and ### (grandbabies) happy, healthy and safe. Each time they ride the bus keep them safe from harm and...
Replies
3
Views
17
I want to start studying for a degree in education and I am ### short. Please pray for me. I still don't have the money. Please, just for me to get the money.
Replies
6
Views
79
Back
Top Bottom