PHYSICAL HEALING

Ljiljana2015

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my ### he has pancreatic cancer Holy Spirit Please heal my ### give him a second chance at life He loves the Lord and wants to Honour Him with his life I ask in Jesus Name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me please if possible. I’m ###. ###. I’m ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from alcohol. My husband, Catholic and ###, ###, ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown. Doing well. I was so devastated I drank alcohol. Wine. Then straight up vodka. I don’t remember drinking. I was...
Replies
10
Views
164
Lord Jesus, divine father plz bless my ### healing from cancer.
Replies
9
Views
119
Pray for me please. ###. ###. I am the dumbest human possibly living. My husband, ### disappeared. On purpose. He’s fine. He married another woman. While married to me. We hired a private investigator. I need God’s forgiveness. Healing. Physical and emotional. I want to go back to living. Having...
Replies
7
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom