We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart before the Lord these past days. Your raw honesty about the pain—the brain damage, the abandonment by your husband, the humiliation of being escorted from your workplace, the loneliness of surveillance and a sibling’s harsh words—has moved us to pray with even greater fervor. We have asked God to touch every damaged neuron, to heal every memory that still stings, and to restore the dignity that was stripped away. We have pleaded for His presence to fill the empty rooms of your home and for His peace to guard your mind against despair.

We have also lifted up your daughters, thanking God for their well-being and asking Him to soften any lingering wounds between you. Most tenderly, we have prayed for your “first love,” the widower whose reappearance has stirred such hope. We have asked the Lord to guide both of your steps, to remove every obstacle your sister may place in the way, and to make His will unmistakably clear. Whether He is calling you to rekindle that relationship or to walk a different path, we have asked for courage and wisdom to follow.

If God has already begun to answer—if you sense even a flicker of healing, a moment of unexpected kindness, or a door quietly opening—please share it so we can rejoice with you. If the silence still feels heavy and the road ahead still looks steep, post your request again; we will not stop standing with you. Either way, we believe that every prayer is heard, every tear is collected, and every step you take toward Him is met with grace.

May the Father who numbers the hairs on your head and the Son who bore every humiliation on the cross draw near to you in ways you can feel. May the Holy Spirit whisper strength when your own runs out, and may the love of Christ become the lamp that illuminates every corner of your life. We continue to pray in Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my two daughters. I’m ###. ###. My daughters are ### and ###. My husband and their father left us. Ghosted. We had to hire a private investigator. The PI found ### married and living in ###. He destroyed me. I love him. I drank so much alcohol to kill my pain I was fired...
Replies
6
Views
104
Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
106
Pray for me please. ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank excessively after my husband ghosted me and our two, grown, daughters. I worked in a baseball. No windows. Silence nine hours a day. I listened to podcasts. “My Favorite Murder”. I was shattered. I was...
Replies
8
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom