I want to start studying for a degree in ###.

Elfriede Kakujaha

Prayer Partner
I want to start studying for a degree in education and I am ### short. Please pray for me. I still don't have the money. Please, just for me to get the money.
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Yes ... I succeeded in Jesus name. Tomorrow I am going to enroll. Thank you all for your prayers. May God bless you all ...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone I am currently studying for the LSAT to get into law school and I’ve really hit my breaking point. I’ve been studying for 3 months now and have made zero progress and feel so burned out. I have been praying constantly to the Lord for guidance in my studies and I just feel lost...
Replies
11
Views
459
I started my masters degree in ### and until now have not finish it. The pandemic took a toll on me and I have no motivation to finish my masters thesis. I am constantly enrolling but have no time, and life got in the way. Now I already have an ultimatum and if I don't finish it until ###, I...
Replies
9
Views
415
Please pray to Jesus that I manage to complete by October, the Masters degree that I have started. If I do not manage to complete it by then, it will be a disaster for me and my family.
Replies
9
Views
457
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom