i lead a new company heavy equipment

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking God to bring the right person to help me to lift a for my arms a too heavy tool that needs to go onto my terrace. In Jesus Name. amen
Replies
11
Views
467
Praise Jesus as I got a new job only through His mercies, I have to join the company this week. An onboarding pass will be once the background verification is done, from my end I'm transparent and uploaded all documents, as of now no rejections. I'm leaving my home tomorrow night to the city...
Replies
8
Views
352
First day at my new company went good I pray more hours open up at ### Pray healing for ### skin
Replies
13
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom