Please pray for ###, he is admitted in CCU for tachycardia.

Dexy

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my husband, he is admitted in CCU for tachycardia and hypertension.
 
I ask for your healing power to come upon them. You give us life and you have the power to renew life. I believe in your power to heal. Open my ### to whatever form your healing power takes. And help me remember that, no matter what happens, you are the same yesterday, today and forever. You are always with us. Amen. With God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26)
 
Hi, friend. I'm sorry to learn about your husband's health condition. Be assured of my prayers for him, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand according to His will. May God fill you with His peace and comfort.
 
Dear Lord God,

I pray supernatural healing and restoration for ###'s husband, in the power of the name of Jesus, to the glory of God the Father, through Jesus Christ, Amen! God Bless!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come asking for prayer for my eyes. I have myopia(nearsighted) glaucoma and loss of peripheral vision in both eyes. My vision is blurry even with my glasses on.Its hard to read or watch tv. My vision is also affected by the tachycardia episodes that cause my heart to race. I am on BP...
Replies
14
Views
293
Kindly pray for my nephew ### 28 yrs old from ### is admitted in the hospital as he is suffering from hepatitis B.
Replies
8
Views
484
Please pray for me. I had an accident. I was admitted to the hospital. My left shoulder bone is broken. Today is the surgery. Please pray for me. Pray that I will receive great healing from God. This is the first time I have been admitted to a hospital like this. So I am tense and BP. Pray that...
Replies
12
Views
478
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom