I want to retire, pay off my debts and live in the ###

Dear Lord Jesus,

I pray for a divine miracle to come upon ### now and Your favor and blessings upon him, in the power of the name of Jesus, to the glory of God the Father, through Jesus Christ, Amen! God Bless!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God supplies some extra money for me to pay off all of my debts effortlessly and easily. I also ask for guidance on the best consolidation loan to get quickly and easily. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
287
Am going through a tough time with so much debt. Sometimes I fail to sleep. Even paying school fees for my kids isn't easy.
Replies
8
Views
399
Please kindly pray for my debts...tomorrow I should pay my bills...but still I don't have money to pay my bills please...pray...In Jesus name I received money...amen amen amen amen amen amen amen...
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom