2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

At the present, I'm having back pain for four days but medication could not help. Also, I'm having renal problem (Stage 4), osteoarthritis and cyst near my kidneys. I'm a converted Catholic but my faith is not strong enough. My name is ### ### ### from ###. Please pray for me.
Replies
2
Views
12
I am Miss ### from ### so worried about my carrier and life partner. please prayer for me
Replies
2
Views
108
Hi, am ### from ### facing a lot of issues in life, personal and professional, Kindly request you to pray for me
Replies
3
Views
19
Please pray for me! I have not been able to pray for the past 2 months. I always feel down, and it seems like my life is going backward instead of forward. Also, please pray for my mom whose dealing with demonic attacks. ###
Replies
3
Views
25
Prophet, I have problems to seal through in my job. I have all the qualifications but things seem to be hard for me to earn promotion. I request for a breakthrough prayer.
Replies
3
Views
14
M ek bua k lie preyr krwana chahti hu jinki shadi ko lgvg ### sal ho gae pr koi child nhi so preyr kr dijie ki unko Jesus child de.
Replies
2
Views
129
Dear Lord, thank you for everything! Please continue to protect my family and I. I pray that you keep our roof over our heads, transportation, and food in our mouths. Lord, I pray that my refund comes on time or very soon so I can pay these bills as soon as possible. Lord, I pray that this new...
Replies
3
Views
14
My name is ###. I and my husband live in the USA. My husband sent me to India in April. Till now he is not coming to pick me. Please do prayer, so that my husband will come take me along. Pls do prayer for me My husband should come quickly and take me along with him and we should live...
Replies
3
Views
38
Back
Top Bottom