At the present, I'm having back ###.

Morthin

Disciple of Prayer
At the present, I'm having back pain for four days but medication could not help. Also, I'm having renal problem (Stage 4), osteoarthritis and cyst near my kidneys. I'm a converted Catholic but my faith is not strong enough. My name is ### ### ### from ###. Please pray for me.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Idk why but I've been having a heavy heart since this morning. I'm afraid if I get aparted with him all again.... 😭😭 When he texted me last Sunday that we can meet since that day I swear to God that I didn't sleep peacefully at all. As somewhere I feel that I may again go back to that adversity...
Replies
12
Views
503
Lord I come to you and ask you to leave me in the right direction help me take this hate and worry out of my heart I'm having trouble at work people want to see me fail try to get me fired please father God I ask you to put your healing hands on me leave me in the right direction
Replies
8
Views
524
I’ve been away from school for about ### years. I decided to go back and finish up my degree. The money they are requesting for me to give to stay a student I don’t have. May God grant me the ability to provide the money for school. I have ### more days to figure it out.
Replies
9
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,035
Messages
16,818,030
Members
651,148
Latest member
Shriowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom