Dear Lord, thank you for everything! Please continue

Proudofmygrowth

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord, thank you for everything! Please continue to protect my family and I. I pray that you keep our roof over our heads, transportation, and food in our mouths. Lord, I pray that my refund comes on time or very soon so I can pay these bills as soon as possible. Lord, I pray that this new job position is for me, please only give it to me if it's this is for me. I love what I do now, but this new job opportunity helps my schedule, at the same time a great opportunity to move up and I want nothing more to continue to grow in this business. If I get this job Lord, I pray that I am able to succeed at what I do, and do my very best. Thank you for your blessings Lord. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord for everything. Please continue prayers for ###, and ###. I appreciate all of you.
Replies
6
Views
381
My lord my daughter is going to ### appointment please my lord I know whatever results will come out will be favorable from your side thank you lord for everything you did for my daughter I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
7
Views
362
My lord the doctors are doing M.R.I to my daughter I know my lord everything will be favorable from you I ask my lord to give my daughter the energy I pray this in Jesus Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,035
Messages
16,818,030
Members
651,148
Latest member
Shriowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom