Prophet, I have problems to seal through

Jasfrod

Disciple of Prayer
Prophet, I have problems to seal through in my job. I have all the qualifications but things seem to be hard for me to earn promotion. I request for a breakthrough prayer.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will going to church. So I cannot sit on ### on church. I can sit on ###. Appa### do not change on chair. God protect me. No One change chair I cannot virus problem.
Replies
9
Views
180
I need God to help me in my wedding that is coming up 20 December this year but I don't have the remaining balance to pay God help please.
Replies
10
Views
403
Hello Brothers and Sisters, I have problems and I don’t know how they are going to be solved. Please pray that my intestines continue to function properly along with all of my other tissues and organs. My mind keeps racing about various situations. I’ve let go of people who did not have my best...
Replies
7
Views
468
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,035
Messages
16,818,030
Members
651,148
Latest member
Shriowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom