Hi, am ### from ### facing a lot of issues

Dunamroth

Disciple of Prayer
Hi, am ### from ### facing a lot of issues in life, personal and professional,

Kindly request you to pray for me
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family is facing a lot of problems since last year and all these still continuing. I want all these issues to come to an end and bring peace within us. My family is apart from each other. I ask for God's guidance, protection and blessings to be upon us. Please I kindly request for a prayer...
Replies
9
Views
408
Hi, Am ### from ###, ### and am here requesting for Ur pray to God to heal me from this spirit of masturbation which was introduced to me by my old friend back then in ### upto now,am really tired of this spirit and I pray to God to heal me..I also want God to help me get sponsors to help...
Replies
9
Views
455
Hi am ### from ###, I'm requesting you to pray for my finances. I'm in deep debts and loans. I can't save any money since all that I have worked for just ended up in paying debts. Thanks ### Mobile+###
Replies
14
Views
571
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom